Created: 16 September 2015
- Measuring Range -250 to 960°C (0 to 440 Ohm)
- Resolution Temperature: 0.0001°C, 0.1mK
- Resistance: 0.00004Ω, 40μΩ
- Inputs: 2 channel Pt100 (BS EN 60751 / IEC 751) or 25.5/100Ω SPRT to ITS-90
- Measuring Current: 0.41mA
- Self Heating Test Current: 0.29mA (0.41mA / √2)
- Measuring Time: 1.44 seconds for both channels
Quite simply the Isotech TTI-22 High Accuracy Thermometer sets new standards in the price to performance ratio for industrial and secondary resistance thermometry. If you need high accuracy at an affordable price you have to look at the TTI-22.
The TTI-22 has an accuracy of 0.001°C and a resolution of 0.0001°C (0.00004 Ohms). It has two input channels, is lightweight (1.8kg) and will operate for more than 10 hours from two small AA cells. It has both RS232 and Ethernet ports. Simple to use, supporting both Industrial 100 Ohm probe and SPRTs to ITS-90, 25.5 and 100 Ohm. Up to 30 probe calibrations can be stored along with the calibration expiry date so the instrument can warn when the calibration time has been exceeded. Built in statistics calculation can show you both the measured and average values along with the standard deviation over previous measurements. The Isotech TTI-22 is ideal as a reference standard alongside liquid calibration baths, for the smallest uncertainty calibration with Dry Blocks or for demanding stand alone measurement applications. Previously this level of performance was confined to specialist laboratories with expensive thermometry bridges; TTI-22 delivers 5 to 10 times the performance of comparably priced instruments.
- The TTI-22 uses the same patented measurement technique as the earlier TTI-2.
- Each measurement performs a zero point and gain correction.
- The switched polarity DC measuring current (0.4mA) eliminates thermal EMFs.
- Surface mount construction ensures long term reliability.
||2 channel Pt100 (BS EN 60751 / IEC 751) or 25.5/100Ω SPRT to ITS-90
|Self Heating Test Current
||0.29mA (0.41mA / √2)
||1.44 seconds for both channels
||-250 to 960°C (0 to 440 Ohm)
||Temperature: 0.0001°C, 0.1mK Resistance: 0.00004Ω, 40μΩ
|Uncertainty of Measurement
||Temperature: 0.001°C, 1mK 100 Ohm PRT Resistance: 0.4mΩ @ 20°C (instrument only, uncertainty with sensor dependant on range and sensor type.)
||Internal 380Ω TCR ±0.3ppm / °C Stability ±5ppm / year
||RS232, Ethernet, built-in web server provides simple temperature display
|Ambient Temperature Range
||10°C to 30°C
||7.5VDC, 250mA power adaptor or 2 x AA batteries (typically >10 hours operating time)
||Width 190mm Height 112mm Depth 240mm Weight 1.8kg
Buy: TTI-22 - Dual Channel SPRT/PRT Indicator, price: ---- euro